Romelu is Chasing History in his first United Season.
Romelu Lukaku seems to enjoy playing for Manchester United. In a Premier League era where Harry Kane and Alexis Sanchez are the best offensive weapons, even the excitement Lukaku garnered seemed to be an understatement of what he’d do.
After 7 matches in The Premier League, he had totaled 7 goals, only being blanked once after scoring 2 in his first match. That’s not to mention the 3 he put in through two Champions League Group matches.
That had him on pace for 38 goals on the season, absolutely shattering Christiano Ronaldo’s 2007-08 and Luis Suarez’ 2013-14 shared record of 31 in a 38 game season.
Lukaku, 24, is coming off a 25 goal effort the year before as Everton’s only weapon. Now with United, its impossible for defenders to shut him out of the match, and he will continue to cash in. He currently leads the Premier League by a goal over the likes of Harry Kane and Alvaro Morata.
And yet he is not the favorite with BET365 to win the Golden Boot, behind Tottenham’s ace 2.75 to 4.73. A week 8 tie with Liverpool didn’t help, now dropping Lukaku’s pace down to 33.5, still a record-breaking pace.
It’s hard to deny Romelu wants to be the Leagues best goal scorer.
- Crystal Palace v. Stoke City Betting Odds and Tips – 2017.11.25
- Arsenal v. Tottenham Hotspur Betting Odds and Tips – 2017.11.18
- Chelsea v. Manchester United Betting Odds and Tips – 2017.11.05
- Everton v. Arsenal Betting Odds and Tips – 2017.10.22
- Romelu Lukaku Is On Pace To Shatter a Huge Premier League Record