Jon “Bones” Jones (4/11) v. Daniel “DC” Cormier (9/4) (Title Bout) Jon Jones hasn’t fought since April 23rd, 2016. Now entering UFC 214, in his first fight back, he ….
Between 2016 and 2017 seasons, the NFL has seen the meteoric rise of some teams continue, but not be reflected in the odds. Taking a closer look, there are a ….
Clearly, Bayern Munich had two thoughts after a premature Champions League finish at the hands of Real Madrid: 1. Losing is for poor people 2. How do we take Madrid ….
For a team that’s won two consecutive Champions league finals, the future is looking a little cloudy for Real Madrid, if not bleak. With the impending departure of the 32-year-old star ….
• It’s Important to note that this is by no means the full list of teams in contention for the Champions League title, this is simply the initial clubs with ….
• With PSG signing Defensive star Dani Alves, the belief largely is that Paris St. Germain will be looking down on the league from the top after surrendering last years ….
• With Ezekiel Elliott’s legal woes looming, it may not cost The Dallas Cowboys a playoff berth, but it would definitely shorten their odds at winning the NFC, as every ….
• With the news that Le’veon Bell may not play for the Steelers under the franchise tag, the 5/2 favoring odds on The Patriots is warranted. Nobody should be considered close ….
• Real Madrid is poised for an odds drop, having lost already James Rodriguez as well as likely losing Ronaldo, Kroos, and Isco (46 of their 106 goals), the new ….
• Man Utd has added Lukaku (25 goals and 6 assists last season, 50% of Everton’s offense) and moved on from Rooney (5 goals in 12 games). The Red Devils ….